It has been our practice to engage and encompass in a 360 manner the social, environmental and corporate governance for our sustainability. In this way we ensure that our brand with our novel and pacesetting procedures that have set benchmarks in the industry, are built on the principles of contributing back to the community we operate in. Focusing on the livelihood of our employees we carry on our social responsibilities as a dutiful corporate citizen.
Embarked a green journey on a new CSR initiative 1:100 habitat restoration plan.
The world’s first apparel accessory manufacturer to pioneer a chemical leasing model.
Silver at Sri Lanka’s National Green Awards in 2013 & 2014
Complies to ZDHC (Zero Discharge of Hazardous Chemical)
Adhere solid waste management system
Implemented the Higg Index, to accurately measure and score our product’s sustainability performance
We aim to help our customers in reducing the carbon footprint and wastage. We now offer a range of recycled & sustainable products.
- Hook and eyes made of pre-consumer waste
- Motifs made of recycled PET bottles
- Plastic rings and slides made of 100% recycled nylon
- Nylon rings and slides made of recycled alloy
We are the first lingerie accessory manufacturer to offer natural dye capability. Some of our color sources
- Asian Pigeonwings
Natural Dyeing key factors
- 100 % Natural dyes are added with a bio-based finish
- No toxic chemicals are used
- Black, White and florescent colors cannot be achieved
- 85% to 95% color match
- Color Fastness – 2.5 to light | 3.5 to match other materials
- 90% - 95% color repeatability
- 4 weeks’ notice on bulk orders